Flyer Cones are designed for continuous operation at speeds up to 3000 fpm (914 mpm) and are available in either dual or single reel
configurations. Each cone is conical with a cylindrical end piece and is constructed of a rolled sheet of heavy gauge steel. Sheet metal
shell over semi rigid foam on the outside of the cones reduces excessive noise. The cones are mounted on a solid heavy-duty
tubular steel welded frame base for easy placement.
• Heavy gauge rolled cone provides durability
• Semi-rigid foam with external sheet metal shell reduces excessive noise
• Exit height of 30” (760 mm)
• Strong tubular steel base withstands constant vibration
• Ceramic wire guide at the exit End keeps the conductor centered
• Manual shift handle to offset the transfer groove allows to run left & right hand wire lays and eliminates damage of the wire due to payoff lashing.
• Pneumatic exit transfer guide available